The thought of trying out a new vegan recipe this month can seem overwhelming and time-consuming, considering your already packed schedule, daily walks and playtime with your pooch and needing some time to simply unwind. Don’t worry—THE PACK has got your back! We’re listing 10 quick and easy vegan recipes that you won’t believe can be rustled up faster than your pooch can finish their serving of THE PACK (maybe a slight exaggeration).
1) Easy Hummus Wrap – This wrap takes just 10 minutes to prepare and is jam-packed with colours and flavours that will leave you satisfied for hours.
2) Creamy Lemon & Dill Spaghetti – While you’ll want to soak your cashews ahead of time for this recipe—making its prep time slightly lengthier than that of the other recipes on this list—you’ll find it’s worth it when you take a bite of this irresistible, tangy pasta dish!
3) Pak Choi and Sugar Snap Laksa – This vibrant, vitamin-rich dish is the perfect comfort food for a rainy winter day.
4) Vegan Chickpea Curry – You’ll be saying ‘chick-please’ to seconds of this flavour-packed curry that’s filled with plant-based protein and iron.
5) Zucchini Pasta with Lentil Bolognese – Pair this hearty Bolognese with courgette or a wheat-based pasta of your choosing and you’ll wonder why you’ve ever eaten a Bolognese that wasn’t lentil based.
6) Mushroom and Ginger Stir Fry – You’ll need just one pan and 25 minutes to create this dish that tastes better than takeaway.
7) 5-Ingredient Vegan Chili – You can jazz up this super simple recipe with vegan meat-substitutes, cheese or sour cream (or just eat it plain—it’s delicious either way).
8) Quick Tofu Tikka Masala – Only have 20 minutes to prepare and cook dinner? Try this mouth-watering take on an Indian classic that will make you question why this dish isn’t always made with tofu.
9) Vegan ‘Tuna’ Salad with Chickpeas – Even after preparing this meal yourself, you’ll have doubted you didn’t accidently add some tuna in there for its authentic fishy taste. Enjoy this recipe while your pooch is munching on their No-Fishy Dishy for a doggie date-night.
10) Classic Veggie Burger – You can’t go wrong with this customisable veggie burger that’s packed with protein and fibre and is sure to be a family favourite (if you can keep your paws from taking them all!).
Enjoy preparing and savouring these easy, tasty plant-based meals this Veganuary and year-round!