THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE DRIED DOG FOOD...
What does the word ‘kibble’ conjure up for you? Brown cubes of tasteless biscuit? Dry dinners that seem more like punishment than a tasty treat for your beloved fur friend? Well, think again! THE PACK are launching Europe's 1st ever oven-baked, plant-based dog kibble that’s a far bark from the boring biscuit buffets your pup’s used to…
The majority of kibbles on the market are extruded, their ingredients cooked at very high temperatures and pressures. To persuade our dogs to eat this bland food, many pet food manufacturers add a secret sauce: a palatant is sprayed onto the biscuits, generally this is meat by-products treated with heat, enzymes and acids to form concentrated meat flavours. These flavourings are far from healthy or nutritious.
You won’t find any such trickery here. Instead, we’ve lovingly cooked our dried food at a lower temperature for longer. Not only does this lock in more moisture for a drool-inducing explosion of flavour with every bite, but a lower cooking temperature also means the vital proteins, nutrients etc are not blitzed away in the cooking process. Our Oven Baked Crunchy Feast is packed full of high quality, premium functional ingredients that not only taste amazing, but have a wide array of health benefits for our pupstomers. Created with an expert pet food technologist and nutritionist, our vegan dried dog food is 100% nutritionally complete.
WHAT’S IN OUR DRIED FOOD, AND HOW WILL IT HELP YOUR HOUND’S HEALTH?
We hear you asking that question… Where do plant-based dogs get their protein? In THE PACK’s kibble, that’s where! We’ve packed in five sources of plant-powered protein, delivering essential amino acids and contributing to healthy coat and skin, muscle development and tissue repair. And that’s not all. Your dog will also be noshing down…
- Algae Oil, high in omega-3 to help maintain shiny coats and supple skin and joints, while reducing inflammation.
- Apple, bursting with vitamins A & C and dietary fibre. A dose of apple a day really does keep the veterinarian away!
- Beetroot, loaded with fibre, vitamins and minerals to benefit skin, coat and digestion.
- Blueberry, with juicy antioxidants, fibre and vitamins C & K to support immune system and wellbeing.
- Chamomile, helping your pooch relax after a stressful peemail.
- Cranberry, a superfood packed with antioxidants. These tiny red grenades support canine bladder health and immune system, while being high in potassium and manganese which promote growth and strong bones.
- Dried Alfalfa, rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamins. Yet another anti-inflammatory ingredient, alfalfa can support kidney and joint health.
- Dried Algae, delivering protein, iron, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids to support brain development, immune, joint and nerve system health. That one really is a hero ingredient!
- Dried Chicory, a natural source of FOS and inulin. This is an effective prebiotic to support healthy gut bacteria and improve your pup’s immune system.
- Green Peas, protein rich with fibre, lutein, vitamins A, C, K and iron. Off the tennis court, these should become your dog’s new favourite green balls!
- Hydrolyzed Yeast, super tasty and far more nutritious than any meat-based ‘secret sauce’, yeast contains the antioxidants and B vitamins needed to maintain healthy skin and coat.
- Linseed, high in fibre and protein to support doggy digestive health and immune system.
- Naked Oats, offering a great source of omega-6 for strong and healthy skin.
- Olive Oil, rich in phytonutrients, vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids to keep that skin moist and nourished.
- Peanut Butter, delivering drool! We have yet to meet a dog who doesn’t go nuts for this ingredient, and it just so happens to be packed with protein, healthy fats, vitamins B & E, plus folic acid for cell growth and magnesium to assist cells metabolize B-complex vitamins.
- Potato, stuffed with vitamin C, B6, iron and magnesium.
- Pumpkin, not just for Halloween. This orange superfood has high soluble fibre content, supporting digestion and healthy poop. Every pawrent’s favourite thing!
- Rapeseed Oil, another omega-3 bomb to support immune system.
- Spinach, for pooches as well as Popeye. This nutrient-rich leaf is dense in iron and magnesium, with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Spirulina, a highly nutritious micro-algae to help prevent allergies, improve digestion, immune system, thyroid and reduce inflammation.
- Sweet Potato, another orange hero vegetable whose high fibre content supports a healthy doggy digestive system.
- Turmeric, supporting healthy joints and digestion.
Because we slowly oven bake these ingredients at low heat rather than extruding them, we maintain the nutritional functionality of all the incredible superfoods we put in. Not to mention the taste! Our drool-inducing dry food ingredients will have your hound running to the kitchen faster than you can say “squirrel!”...
Pre Order Now And Get 30% Off
We are running a limited time only 30% off when you place a Pre Order, simply add code OVENBAKED at checkout for the discount to be applied.
It doesn't stop there either. All Pre Orders are automatically entered into our giveaway to win 1 YEAR OF FREE DOG FOOD worth OVER £1,000.
Winner, winner, plant-based dinner!